Bushy's To Defend.....

ManxTaxPayer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bitterly regret voting for that muppet Howard Quayle. I genuinely thought he was a man of action - had the gumption to sort things out. This ......... another DED production 'pantomime' is making IOMG a greater laughing stock.

they're only wanting a cut of the action, it's just about money

they or their agents were obviously soundly asleep when the application was made,

and now they are trying to play catchup to cover their sorry arses deficiencies :(

They should round off their meanness by back-dating any royalty claim.

I shouldn't be, but I'm fuming about this. Clearly they've overlooked the fact that the Bushy's tent has effectively kept the TT entertainment going outside of the racing FOR YEARS when firstly "Funeral Director" Earnshaw cancelled it a few years back and again more recently when Skelly and DED failed to lay anything on. In that respect he's probably done more than Dickhead Central on Prospect Hill ever did. I'm in no way connected to Martin Brunnschweiler but what a kick in the teeth for the man.

Proof positive, if any were needed, IMO that "growing the TT" is nothing to do with boosting small local concerns and their economy and everything to do with Govt revenues, salaries and pensions. Selfish, lazy, incompetent, thankless twats.

Proof positive, if any were needed, IMO that "growing the TT" is nothing to do with boosting small local concerns and their economy and everything to do with Govt revenues, salaries and pensions. Selfish, lazy, incompetent, thankless twats.

He should register:

TT - Total Twats as a brand.

As you say it's nothing to do with opportunities for local businesses and ensuring local involvement. Some sad miserable overpaid c**t in the DED seems to think he's Bernie Ecclestone convieneitly forgetting the local businesses that have made the TT a success for decades despite the incompetent meddling of IOMG in just about everything relating to quality TT entertainment.

they're only wanting a cut of the action, it's just about money

they or their agents were obviously soundly asleep when the application was made,

and now they are trying to play catchup to cover their sorry arses deficiencies sad.png

DED employees raking in as much money as possible to pay their salaries.

TT - Total Twats as a brand.

A rack of T shirts for sale in the Bushy's tent in TT week with a picture of Skelly and Total Twat blazened across the front at a tenner each might be a good fund-raiser for the legal fees...?

It's interesting that this comes soon after the previous DED 'CEO' hurriedly vanished and was speedily replaced by another non-career civil servant, no doubt keen to demonstrate his commercial acumen and make a name for himself. Which he will certainly do with this sort of action. I can't really imagine that the idea had anything to do with Skelly - the ultimate 'nodding-dog' Minister.

Archived