Abortion plight should shame us all? Really?

Tarne

Flushing them down the bog should be mandatory for "downers" though shouldn't it in your world?

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59916-abortion/?p=1126248

Ooh, this wasn't actually a bad one to click on "View post", as it sums up my position perfectly. Yes, that's a perfect example of why abortion should be easy and legal. Once you've got all the information in front of you, then you can make an informed decision. It's for the best of all of us.

Ooh, this wasn't actually a bad one to click on "View post", as it sums up my position perfectly. Yes, that's a perfect example of why abortion should be easy and legal. Once you've got all the information in front of you, then you can make an informed decision. It's for the best of all of us.

It's nice you're so proud of being a cartoonish hateful piece of shit.

I guess it's my day to get attacked by Wankleaks, rather than Woolley, j2bad or Notwell! I'm a cartoonish hateful piece of shit because ... I support abortion, and aborting fetuses that have defective genes? No, that's just common sense.

• Like 1

I can't believe that in this day and age anyone can object to women they don't know choosing to have an early term abortion for whatever reason. Get a fucking grip.

I know a couple of girls who have had the abortion pill, it is not an easy option AT ALL and I would suggest that they would have seriously benefitted from some proper aftercare. It isn't a case of drop a pill and it goes away, a 'piece of piss' as Tarns put it, it is (I'm told) like several thousand bad periods all at once.

• Like 4

The story is that for those types of abortions, pills at very early stage, they cant be performed on the IOM at all, and the Dr's here cannot send a patient to Liverpool as it would be conspiracy to do a criminal act.

The current campaign is to allow abortion here on the same grounds as E&W under the 1967 Act, that would include the facility for a Dr here to prescribe and administer the pills on the NHS, saving the air fare and the clinic cost.

This was a 16 year old. She made a mistake. It happens. Why should she have to fly to Liverpool and be put at risk.

If it had happened here she wouldn't have been at the airport, shed have been home when the abortions started to occur.

I don't approve of abortion as a form of birth control, there are many reliable forms of birth control, but in cases like this, or rape, or foetal abnormality or danger to mother I do feel that the pregnant woman should be allowed to have an abortion in safe surroundings and that it is her right to choose, within the limitations and parameters laid down by the law .

What happened to that girl should never happen to anyone

she should've kept her legs shut.