IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

What changes with a digital ID is that all activity is able to be monitored and our access to services and products will be controlled. Ask any Chinese resident how that is working out.

It's more a case of them all spying on each other. It's positively encouraged and a typical communist ploy to instill fear into the populace. Phone data collection isn't a patch on the old fashioned ways. 

Covid lockdowns had a “catastrophic effect” on the UK’s social fabric and the most disadvantaged are no better off now than at the time of the financial crash, a new report claims.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/10/covid-lockdowns-had-catastrophic-effect-on-uks-social-fabric-report-claims#:~:text=The CSJ's Social Justice Commission's,off than 15 years ago.

On 11/21/2023 at 9:05 AM, ricardo said:

Every week I have doctors come up to me, in whispered conspiratorial tones, stating that they agree with me, that they support what I am doing, and that they won’t have any more shots. When I ask them why they don’t go public, they shake their head and look down at the ground. They are scared of losing their jobs and livelihood of course. I recently was talking to a neurologist and he mentioned how he had never been so busy. That he was seeing bizarre and rare conditions on an ever more frequent basis. When I asked him what was driving this, he answered under his breath “The vaccines”, even though we were the only two in the room. It was as if he thought the room was bugged and someone was listening. He then said, “You are right”. I asked if he would go public, and he shook his head and walked away...”

On 9/29/2023 at 6:03 PM, Blade Runner said:

From what I am told the Covid Vax is very different to the flu jab

Flu jab gives you a mild dose of the current flu virus doing the rounds

A Covid jab does not work that way, not sure how it works 100% but it does not give you a small dose of Covid AFAIK

It works some other way - Must involve microchips and Microsoft Windows 12

On 10/4/2023 at 4:34 PM, Cambon said:

I won’t be having any more. I don’t have flu jabs either. 

On 12/4/2023 at 3:57 PM, John Wright said:

And NHS in UK, and thus on island, have discontinued the Covid Pass with immediate effect 

On 12/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Covid lockdowns had a “catastrophic effect” on the UK’s social fabric and the most disadvantaged are no better off now than at the time of the financial crash, a new report claims.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/10/covid-lockdowns-had-catastrophic-effect-on-uks-social-fabric-report-claims#:~:text=The CSJ's Social Justice Commission's,off than 15 years ago.

The Government of Texas Sues Pfizer for "Lying About Vaccine Effectiveness and Conspiracy to Censor Discussions"

Pfizer committed fraud, lied publicly; the evidence is piling up to such an extent that it is impossible to ignore, even for government officials.

The document of the petition by Texas' public attorneys is available here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24179320-pfizer-vaccine-petition-filed

and a snapshot of the first page is seen in the pic below.

In fact, the language used by public attorneys in the petition is timid: the public health tragedy of those covid "injectables" is much, much worse than what is alleged; this will emerge in due course. It is too difficult for government officials to admit it for the time being, because they would have to face the consequences.

PETITIONSTATEOFTEXASv.PFIZERINC.thumb.jpg.8ca0ac156028103ae50cf373b876623d.jpg

Edited by Black Mirror
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

The document of the petition by Texas' public attorneys

Ken Paxton is also in court trying to argue that a woman who faces physical danger if she gives birth should be denied an abortion because, if she was really in danger, she’d not be in court wanting to get legal protection to have an abortion.

The guy’s not just round the bend, he’s right down the pipes and is bobbing around with all the other shite just off Peel beach.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Black Mirror said:

and a snapshot of the first page is seen in the pic below.

That’s a press release. Not the first page of the court application.

You do understand how politically corrupt and politically motivated US State Legal Officers are? And that they’re in election mode?  And that a Republican will do anything to capture Biden bashing headlines? And that Pfizer will pay up a regulatory “fine” to settle and make a disguised payment to a superpac republican campaign fund?

Its part of the price of doing business there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

You do understand how politically corrupt and politically motivated US State Legal Officers are? And that they’re in election mode?  And that a Republican will do anything to capture Biden bashing headlines? And that Pfizer will pay up a regulatory “fine” to settle and make a disguised payment to a superpac republican campaign fund?

sounds familiar .

9 hours ago, John Wright said:

That’s a press release. Not the first page of the court application.

If only things were that simple on the isle................

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to be an awful lot of COVID about at the moment.  Loads of people reporting positive tests and staying home.

Is it just people looking for time off?  Where are they even getting the tests from?  The flip side is everywhere seems to be full of people coughing their guts up.  It’s like it’s everywhere and most people are happily coughing in public rather than taking any precautions and others are testing and staying home, with very little in between.

Also anecdotally from people who have tested clear for quite a few days after feeling crap before having a positive test.

Is there any sort of published data on levels where they might start reporting again?

Just to be clear I am very firmly in the crack on if you are well and stay home or take sensible precautions camp, the same as I was before this nonsense even started.  Personal responsibility combined with sensible concern for others for the win.

3 minutes ago, kevster said:

I was in my local chemist yesterday and they have them 

Ah right.  So people are buying them?  How odd.

If you are ill enough to test then you stay at home or sensibly distanced from people regardless of the result I would have thought.  Its just good manners really.

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Ah right.  So people are buying them?  How odd.

If you are ill enough to test then you stay at home or sensibly distanced from people regardless of the result I would have thought.  Its just good manners really.

Or you get a friend to leave one outside your abode . Not rocket science .

• Confused 1