IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

• 2 weeks later...

They’re finally waking up. New Zealand - a devastating verdict on the Jacinda Ardern years as New Zealand votes out Labour party in 'bloodbath'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12629029/NZ-election-results.html

7 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

They’re finally waking up. New Zealand - a devastating verdict on the Jacinda Ardern years as New Zealand votes out Labour party in 'bloodbath'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12629029/NZ-election-results.html

That must be wrong, I thought Jacinda was a Saint and the greatest politician known to humanity. No doubt misogyny is the reason. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, thommo2010 said:

That must be wrong, I thought Jacinda was a Saint and the greatest politician known to humanity. No doubt misogyny is the reason. 

It’s mad isn’t it. Didn’t she save thousands of New Zealanders from certain death? What a way to be repaid. A harsh lesson in politics. As Ashford should be experiencing here. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s mad isn’t it. Didn’t she save thousands of New Zealanders from certain death? What a way to be repaid. A harsh lesson in politics. As Ashford should be experiencing here. 

I’m no fan. But Churchill saved the world and lost the post war election. 
sonetimes change is required.

• 2 weeks later...

Love him or hate him fair play to Paul Moulton on putting his neck on the line over this issue. Brave guy to take on Cannan and Government. I’ve been in a position taking the system on over blatant criminal acts and they do everything they can to cover up their failures and wrong doing .

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Love him or hate him fair play to Paul Moulton on putting his neck on the line over this issue. Brave guy to take on Cannan and Government. I’ve been in a position taking the system on over blatant criminal acts and they do everything they can to cover up their failures and wrong doing .

In any half decent place/ functioning  democracy what Paul Moulton has done/ is doing should not be considered "Putting His Neck on the Line

Iran treats those that dare to "speak out" too.

How long before Stu's Wet Ops becomes a reality?

You may laugh but there are a lot of idiots on big money that need the status quo to continue without question, to see them okay for retirement,

Don't ignore the power of the "Blob"

The BMA should get their wish for a UK Gov look at Covid and Ransom for a start.

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

In any half decent place/ functioning  democracy what Paul Moulton has done/ is doing should not be considered "Putting His Neck on the Line

Iran treats those that dare to "speak out" too.

How long before Stu's Wet Ops becomes a reality?

You may laugh but there are a lot of idiots on big money that need the status quo to continue without question, to see them okay for retirement,

Don't ignore the power of the "Blob"

The BMA should get their wish for a UK Gov look at Covid and Ransom for a start.

Says someone living under Rishi & his mob!, our lot are nothing compared to your heroes, Boris, Matt & Nadine & Dr Death 😀

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, cissolt said:

Interesting listening to Sir Patricks evidence today.

This sounds awfully familiar.  

Screenshot_2023-11-20-16-00-22-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Patrick Vallance may be more careful with his words than Boris Johnson but the lies he has stood behind make Johnson look like an amateur.

Below are the words of a respected UK heart surgeon about the vaccine program and some of its’ effects - or at least one who was respected until he started questioning the nonsense the likes of Johnson, Vallance, Hancock et al were trotting out.

“We saw another blow to medical ethics with the introduction of mandates, first to care home workers and then proposed for all NHS and private healthcare workers. Mandates are anathema to medical ethics. They fly against the fundamental right to bodily autonomy and personal choice. They are coercive in nature and again make any informed consent null and void. 40000 care home workers lost their jobs and have never since been compensated. This is unforgivable.

Despite medical ethics being crushed systematically by the government and media, First Do No Harm, Bodily Autonomy, Personal Choice, Informed consent and freedom to choose what is and isn’t done to your body, the vast majority of the 280000 UK doctors stood silent. The numerous Royal Colleges of physicians, surgeons, nurses etc went along with the Government narrative. The General Medical Council which issues guidance to doctors on what it means to be a Good Medical Doctor, and provides detailed information on all matters of medical ethics, also remained silent.

The few doctors who did raise concerns and were bold enough to question the narrative were suspended and investigated by the GMC. Doctors who were pro-narrative and who stated incorrect facts were left unsanctioned by the GMC. The double standards were clear to see and set a warning to any dissidents of what lay in store if they questioned the narrative.

I too was on the receiving end when I published a video on Twitter questioning the safety of the Covid mRNA gene therapy shots. I was contacted by 2 national medical directors of private hospital groups I work out of. They stated anonymous complaints had been made and I was to stop posting on Twitter and take down my video, under threat of possible future action including review of my practising privileges. I argued that as a doctor it was my duty of care to speak up, especially regarding patient safety issues. I was also following GMC guidance 23 and 24 out of the Good Medical Practice guide. https://www.gmc-uk.org/-/media/documents/good-medical-practice---english-20200128_pdf-51527435.pdf

Informed consent is not bound by one moment in time. As new data becomes available, a patient needs to be made aware of the new information as it might affect their choice and future decisions. We were told that the shots would remain in our arms only, but it is now evident that the lipid nanoparticles travel across the blood-brain barrier, and throughout the body including reproductive organs. We were told the mRNA could not be written into our DNA, but a study showed that it could be as fast as 6 hours within in taking the shot https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73. These are major advances in our knowledge and confirm what was originally described as the ravings of mad conspiracy theorists. Pfizer themselves produced a document listing hundreds of potential complications, have patients being offered boosters been made aware of this?

Every week I have doctors come up to me, in whispered conspiratorial tones, stating that they agree with me, that they support what I am doing, and that they won’t have any more shots. When I ask them why they don’t go public, they shake their head and look down at the ground. They are scared of losing their jobs and livelihood of course. I recently was talking to a neurologist and he mentioned how he had never been so busy. That he was seeing bizarre and rare conditions on an ever more frequent basis. When I asked him what was driving this, he answered under his breath “The vaccines”, even though we were the only two in the room. It was as if he thought the room was bugged and someone was listening. He then said, “You are right”. I asked if he would go public, and he shook his head and walked away..”

• 2 weeks later...