The R Sole King of Moraceae

Bellefield

I hope the Sole gets a seat. We have voted in women as MLCs, now we need diversity with some BAME candidates. Sadly some of our MHKs would think that BAME candidates are there to wait on them in Government Offices Canteen. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing ridiculous about the prison programme it is worth its weight in gold for showing some great scenic views of the Island and I would prefer this kind of prison than the disgusting prisons they have in the U.K .   where criminal elements seem to call the tune and a very high number of wardens suffer from stress and Daily face bad situations.   Wait until all the episodes are run before you judge.

6 hours ago, 2112 said:

I hope the Sole gets a seat. We have voted in women as MLCs, now we need diversity with some BAME candidates. Sadly some of our MHKs would think that BAME candidates are there to wait on them in Government Offices Canteen. 

Nothing against BAME candidates mixing up the old boys club but this gentleman seems a little bit too much 'out there' to be taken seriously, to put it politely.

3 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Nothing against BAME candidates mixing up the old boys club but this gentleman seems a little bit too much 'out there' to be taken seriously, to put it politely.

Sorry I'm a bit old fashioned, does "out there" mean fruitcake ?

Seems a nice chap from the interview though.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

Phil Gawne, Richard Ronan, Charles Guard and John Shimmin :lol: :lol: 

Bees round the freebie honey pot! 

Nah....Charles is a good soul with his Manx heart in exactly the right place.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:03 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

The only way he’d have been able to build an Island in Douglas Bay was if it was made out of turds and clumps of seaweed. 

And curdled milk whey, don't forget that.

Having met the bloke, the world just isn’t ready for him. He is an underfunded visionary and has a very clear perspective on how an utopian society might operate.

He’s an interesting chap, and not daft by any means. I just can’t see him finding a sponsor in the Keys.

12 minutes ago, asitis said:

Come to think of it, isn't that what the Government is largely composed of too at the moment ? !

Nah. They've all got plenty of funders. Us. And we fund them so willingly.....

Archived